About Me

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summertime's Calling Me!



OK, almost three months without blogging. Kind of shows what kind of three months I've had. Got the parents moved into Croasdaile Retirement Village, took a trip with Scott, got the kids through end of year testing and exams, overnight field trips, and kept on working. Whew! It is time for summer! School is officially out for the boys, and I have 4 work days left. Baseball is wrapping up and we just had Will's piano recital today!
Now, as my weird looking ticker shows, we head to Disney! Looking forward to all the fun! I really got into pin trading the last time we went. I think I will try to add to my collection this year. The boys have outgrown some of the pins they got last time, so they want to trade! They have Pooh and Eeyore pins, and now want "cooler" ones! LOL I am NOT trading my It's A Small World pin, though. I love that one. I love that ride.
Short post today, but I have a goal to do better this summer!

No comments: