About Me

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snow memories


So, I have to post a few more snow pictures. I must because I had to go to work today! Yes, working in a year round school means I had to work a half day today. We had 17 out of 21 students- I was surprised. All in all, it was okay, but I can't say I had a great attitude on the inside! The two days at home with the boys and the snow were worth it!!!
We don't know yet when the boys have make-up days, but at least they won't have to go on a Saturday. I know when we lived in the DC Metro area, they had 5 days built into the school calendar for inclement weather. I wish we had that here! I know it doesn't snow that much here, but they could use it for hurricanes, etc. For now, I'll just enjoy our snow memories!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

That stinks you had to work today. Where are you working now?