
For some reason, my I-photo is not communicating to the blogspot. It won't let me turn this picture around. Anyway, it was our second day in the parks and Will looked up and said, "Mommy, a message!" Turns out the plane was sky writing for quite a while. The entire message said Jesus Loves U, Turn To Him. It was a wonderful reminder amidst the frenzy of the parks- that in the real world, we don't need Mickey. We have Jesus. I was so thankful for my very observant child. So many people were walking and missing all of what was above them. That is true of people and how they miss what Jesus has done for them.

The next set of pictures are from one of our favorite places in Disney. The Polynesian Resort. We got up early the second day and went to a character breakfast there with Lilo and Stitch. It is such a beautiful resort- inside and out. This photo is inside the lobby- I love the background as well as the handsome boys in front.

This was actually on my birthday, and Lilo wanted to dance! She was a really cute character!

I love this one! Harrison is laughing at something funny Will said. He really loved this breakfast- when a teenage boy is around a lot of food- he is usually happy. His- and all of our favorite juice there was something they call POG juice. It is Pineapple, Orange, and Guava juice. The boys want to make some here- but I haven't found Guava juice yet. Even at Whole Foods!

Will enjoyed his breakfast too. It was such a sweet event, and a wonderful reminder of how special a family can be. It was so nice to be together, not running out to the next baseball practice, or doing homework. Great reminders!
1 comment:
Well... we SO missed the writing in the sky!! I hate that because that would have been very special.
I didn't realize your birthday is in June!! Maybe I knew, but have just forgotten. Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Your Character Breakfast looked so great!! Glad you all had a wonderful time. That Polynesian Resort really is nice. :)
Post a Comment