About Me

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Toys




TOYS! This ride is our family's overall favorite at Disney! It is called Toy Story Mania and it is in Hollywood Studios. You enter into Andy's room full of toys. It is as though you have shrunk to toy-size and you are a toy. We loved all the different toys and took photos of our favorites. We love spin art in our house- gotta take a picture of that! Of course, tinker toys, Mr. Potato Head, and Sorry. We rode this one twice in one hour, which is hard to do, since it has the longest lines in that park. In fact, most days by 1pm, the Fastpass tickets are gone for the day!

Speaking of toys, I love the lazy days of summer. Even though we have stayed kind of busy on some days- with sports, the other days are lazy. My boys are re-discovering some of their toys. I'm not talking about the Wii- though they love that, but their non-video toys. I found them using their snap circuits set the other day. They also have made up their own games in the yard. I just LOVE when my kids are acting like kids!!

I am officially out of work now. Thanks to WCPSS and my terminating contract, I am no longer employed there. I am continuing to pray for a teaching job- only God knows the timing on that.
There are many unemployed people right now, so I know that I have a lot of company.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

We never got in to do that as you could see. I hate that because it looked like so much fun but there just wasn't time to fit everything in. lol

I am SO sorry about your job!!! God definitely has different plans for you and He will lead you where it is best. I'll be praying.