This first posting on my first blog is dedicated to my dear friend, Kellie!! She is the inspiration for this new hobby of mine! So, Kellie, here goes! The title of my blog is where I am in life right now. I have always loved that which is real, genuine, authentic. I am seeking this in all areas of my life today, and hope to share that with anyone who wants to read!
I am a minor photographer, especially in comparison to Kellie and my brothers. Thus, I won't be posting a POTD. Instead, I will be trying to post a line from literature, music lyrics, or Scripture.
Since I am trying to figure out how this blogging thing works, I will close with this line:
"Nothing in nature is unbeautiful." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAHOO! This is great!! I am quite excited to be able to "keep up with your life." I miss you terribly. I really hope to see you soon!!
Love you!
Post a Comment