Yep, by hitched, I mean married! 19 years ago today! Right now in NC it is around 100 degrees. I think it was 97 the day we got married! Hot, sunny, perfect NC summer! I suppose we could have dreamed of being married in a more pleasant time of year, but to my memory it was perfect! I love the memory of the crepe myrtles and wildflowers in bloom. I love the memory of the sounds of the frogs, cicadas and other night creatures. We took long walks in Georgia on our honeymoon and sometimes the frogs were so loud, you couldn't hear each other. This afternoon we had a thunderstorm, I like that part of summer, too.
I am so blessed to have been married for 19 years to a wonderful husband. He is way too good to me, and to our family. I am thankful for his skills as a dad! I am thankful that God knew what I needed in a husband long before I even knew!
Thanks for 19 great years, honey!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!!!! Hope you enjoy your time together. :) We both have some terrific husbands. :)
Post a Comment